woensdag 8 oktober 2014

Maybelline: BROWdrama

Brows, I am the only girl who always seems to struggle getting my eyebrows in place to how I want? Probably not. 

I can't seen to first of find a proper shade powder or gel product to match my very light hair, yet darker brows. Whenever I saw the add for Browdrama by Maybelline, I wanted to try that one.

I bought it in London and got matches to one of the shades by the Maybelline girl in Superdrug.
My thoughts? You can read them here.

The brow gel comes in one transparent 'colour' and three tinted shades, going from dark blonde to dark brown. I got matches to the Medium brown shade.

Personally I think I am still gonna get the dark blonde shade because I feel this is a hint to dark compared to my very light hair.
Packaging looks and feels fairly cheap. It is a simple black tube, that maybe looks a bit like a mascara tube. But I don't mind since ...

(aside the fact I don't feel the shade is right)... I instantly liked this product! The brush of this brow product is fairly weird indeed but it is created to first comb backwards to give you fuller brows and to then comb them in the right place.
The gel in the tube is so lightweight.
It slightly tints your brows and just fills in the gaps that could need some filling in.

The Maybelline lady also told me that if you comb backwards you supposed to get fuller brows but I think that is purely the coating that you did on both sides of your brows.
I really feel that my brows get just the right amount of product on there and that after putting them in just the right spot they stay great for the entire day.

Overall thought: Yes, here you have my new brow friend. I am still going to get myself the lightest shade, maybe I can still use this shade when I go out for a party (when I want more dramatic brows). Yet aside the wrong shade, my brows get just what they need, slight coloured, yet more than enough, proper looking and no colour smudged the entire day. Plus they also get set with this sculpting gel! Love!

Tell me, what brow product got your attention recently?

Geen opmerkingen: