dinsdag 7 oktober 2014

Catrice: Check & Tweed LE palettes

Earlier today I presented you with a new mascara review by Catrice. As second one of today, there are more Catrice goodies coming your way.

You've maybe noticed on my blog but I seem to like lots of limited edition by Catrice lately. They seem to exactly know my soft spot.

The last LE was called Check & Tweed. I haven't seen to much reviews about the collection but I am going to change that with this review. The gorgeous palettes I got and purchased for you.
Lets take a look.

Lets start of with the gorgeous packaging. I love it, inspired by Britain it just works!
There were two palettes available in the collection, velvet lip colours, browfixer and nailpolishes.
I also got myself a lip shade as well but without rambling: I don't like it. Colourwise they are fine but I don't like the scent or taste.

That aside lets look at those beautiful boxes.
The first one is called CO1 London's Eye
It includes the most beautiful shades to create various look that will suit lots of people. The colours are very pigmented.  I used it a lot since I got it. You can use all the shades, or just two. Perfect for any occasion.

The next palette is called CO2 Town of Crown. Same design, different shade since this palette includes a blue shade.
It also is a veyr nice palette, is love all the colour a lot. I just don't use the blue that much. Again the pigmentation is very nice as well.

Both palette colours are very easy to blend. The may can have some tiny fall out but you can definitely work with them without making to much of a mess.
The picture isn't doing the shades justice. I do can confirm that from both palettes the lightest shades need some build up to get the most out of them.

Overall thought: Very good, considering the price you have to pay. This is a reasonable very nice palette. You have in each palette 4 nicely coloured shades, they don't have to much fall out and are easy for daily wear. You can get these in Kruidvat now (but hurry) for about 4 euros.

Tell me, what is your favourite budget palette at the moment?

Geen opmerkingen: