maandag 6 oktober 2014

Catrice: Lash Extention Mascara

- Due to technical issues you get yesterdays blogpost, today! Tonight there also will be a new one.. -

I am a sucker for good quality (budget) mascara. Up to this day I have tried a billion ones and not a single mascara won from my beloved Maybelline mascaras.

And even though I always think about a mascara that I wouldn't like it as much. I love to test them. They are my favourite things to try!

So it wouldn't surprise you that I am back with another mascara review. This time budget and totally new in the drugstore in Belgium.
A winner? Take a look.

The mascara is by Catrice. I own some mascaras by the brand but lately the ones I like but ain't loving to pieces I throw away.
The newest one that came into my collection was the Lash Extention volume mascara.
Packaging, like! Very sleek, slim and more expensive looking. You did well on that part Catrice.

Catrice says that the small brush of this mascara is the deal breaker. Its able to reach every lash and coat them with fiber included product to create long, voluminous and curly lashes.  
Yes, the brush is indeed small, actually not to my liking. I prefer a big fat brush! That aside I didn't worry to much since the mascara has fibers. *yessss* And you can instantly see the fibers when you open the mascara.

Putting this on.. Well.. I mostly see length after a layer.
Very nice separated lashes. Looks really nice.
I decided to layer it. 
Still, very nice! But I didn't get any more than length and separation.

I can definitely see why lots of people like this. Yet I prefer more thickness and volume to my lashes.
If you look closely you can see the fibers that this mascara includes. I think for the length I get I would still use but more for my no make up make up look.

Overall thought: Yes, but not for me. You get a lot of length with this mascara. If you are looking for length I can really recommend this mascara but I prefer thickness and volume as well and this product doesn't provide me with that! Unfortunately, otherwise I would have definitely use it more.

Tell me, what is your latest mascara purchase?

Geen opmerkingen: