zaterdag 11 oktober 2014

Nars: Sheer Glow Foundation

Foundation is something tricky to get spot on. I normally can get away with the shades whenever the undertone is correct. But if I decide to get myself a High End foundation I want it match perfectly! Logical isn't it, because it is a big amount of money to pay.
In London I finally convinced myself to get thé foundation that was on top of my luxury wishlist. Nars, loved and mentioned a lot with other bloggers. But was this price all worth it?

Continue reading to know more about my experiences.

The foundation I am actually talking about is as of course the tittle suggests: Nars Sheer Glow. It has been so well spoken of that you can not avoid this hype.
I had it in my hands for about 2 to 3 times before I really made the decision. It is a high 31 pounds you have to pay for it at Liberty's or 41 euros at Sephora. Dealing with currency it still was better to pay for it in pounds.

That aside lets take a look at this beauty. I got myself shade Light 6 or Ceylan. Pale, yellow undertone. Perfect for the 'my tan is still there but not so obvious' colour on my body. ^^
Packeging is actually really simple, yet very sleek and sturdy.

On to the testing which is the most exciting part.
INSTANT LOVE.
It has a good medium coverage yet you can keep it fairly sheer as well if your skin doesn't need much. Also it is great to build up if your skin might need it more.

There is a matt version of this foundation but I believe there is no need in getting that one since this dries to a semi matt finish and you can make it even more matte with powder.

The foundation lasts me a proper working day and with a good primer it could live up to dinner time as well.

At the complete end of the day I can even say this foundation still looks fabulous, I feel I only should give my Tzone a good powder.
I think I have no complaints about this beauty product...
... Or maybe, no pump! The product is very fluid and therefore is runs out if you don't watch what your doing. That aside a full thumbs up from me!
And here you have my watch. Well let me add this fact as well. It is photoproof too.

Overall thought: Do I need to add more? I love this! Good cover? Yes. Long lasting? Yes. It dries semi matte and at the end of the day (on oily skin) only the Tzone can use a tad of extra powder. Complaints? No pump. That aside a full on yes towards this!

NOTE: I asked my friend who got the foundation as well for her opinion. This is what she said: 'You don't need a lot of product and it provides you with a great coverage. Yet I still get a bit oily but not much at all'

Tell me, have you ever had this much love towards a foundation, if yes, which one?

Geen opmerkingen: