zondag 12 oktober 2014

My favourite series (ATM)

If I have some spare time, when not blogging, I love to watch series. It may sounds weird but it is so relaxing after my classes and work.

Especially the past two years I have been following some series a lot. Followed and watched a lot. And almost every month I start to watch something new (or a new season starts).

I thought I might make a good blogpost.
What do I watch to relax? Lets have a look.

I'm starting this of with Once Upon a Time. My friend and last years teacher convinced me in watching this. I laughed a lot the first season but I am so hooked right now.
I love the characters. Especially Hook *eye candy*. Season 4 started a couple of weeks ago but I'm not sure what to think. Frozen has taken part and I just doesn't work for me. Yet I keep watching. Its an addiction.

I believe this series is my ultimate love. TVD aka The Vampire Diaries. If I wanted to have one mythical creature to be real it must be vampires.
I love the drama, I love all what is happening and it never gets bored. I even can say that this series made me cry a few times, and I am sure emotional when watching TV. Thumbs up, addiction!

Lastly something that my sister made me watch. American Horror Story. I watch this whenever my sister gets the DVD box. And now I am on season three! I really like this season so far.
I love this series so much because the directors use the same cast yet for different characters in the single seasons. Its so cool to see. And the story line is weird every single season. You can not stop watching!

I have been watching a lot a different series. I recently finished the second season of Under the Dome. Very cool season and maybe finally something is going to happen in Chesters' Mill. I also started to read the book, yet I can't seem to finish it since it is completely different as the series.

Some other series that are one my watch list are: The Walking Dead, to finish True Blood, Pretty Little Liars (maybe Gossip Girl), Game of Thrones and start the Originals again. 

Tell me, what are your favourite series to watch. Do you have any requests?

Geen opmerkingen: