woensdag 15 oktober 2014

Catrice: Prime & Fine, Healthy Look Primer

Primers, I 90% of times don't see what their point is. I have tried several ones and if I use one its my Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser but only on special occasions.

Last week Catrice cosmetics came out with a new primer. Healthy look primer. Their first two primer were, in my opinion, quit a big fail. They actually made me ever more oily and made it even possible that my foundation was lasting for only a short amount of time.
Yet when I saw this new prime and fine product came I just had to try it and therefore today's blogpost is about this new product.
And equally big fail? Lets find out!

The primer looks exactly like its big sisters. Same tube, same writing just a different name and tube colour. Peach.
Pore Refiner & Anti Red Base             
Catrice cosmetics says that is primer should provide you with a 'wake up effect', should be longlasting and includes a soft focus effect. The two other releases also said to be longlasting.
The product comes out a squeeze tube. Normally I don't like this but the tube is very soft so you can control the amount of product coming out/needed.

Whenever you try this you instantly smell a very fruity sweet scent. Hmm, I like this. It smells indeed peach. The product itself feels very light and fresh. 
And to be honest I am really impressed about this. The product drys very nicely but tends to stay a bit sticky. My foundation can be applied super nicely and natural wearing this primer underneath.

My foundation, and I'm very proud to say this, kept looking matte and beautiful even after 10 hours of wear! I normally always get a tiny but oily but my foundation, wearing this primer, didn't wear off at all!
I don't know how Catrice did it and what they specifically changed with their old formula but it works. I never been so impressed with any really budget primer as this one.

Overall thought: Well, can you tell I like this? The primer smell amazing, it is a joy to apply. You can apply your foundation very flawlessly. And the best part, your foundation will stay flawless throughout the whole day. Impressed, well done Catrice.

Tell me, have you tried this primer yet. No, go get it :)

Geen opmerkingen: