zondag 28 september 2014

Music Madness #5

Oh yeah, time for another madness! I actually had a pretty good month .. Yes exciting releases have been announced and hopefully that will come with some upcoming tours as well.

Music wise I didn't explore very much this month. But next to the little new music I did find, I also found some precious things on my media player as well.

For the fifth time lets go down the music road today!

A few weeks ago my childhood (still) ultimate band I somehow can't ever seem to dislike or resist, Tokio Hotel, came with the AMAZING (5 years long) awaited news that they FINALLY are going to release their new album.
The new album is called Kings of Suburbia! And is going to be out in stores internationally by the 6th of October. My local music store says to also have the Ltd Edition CD and of course you can imagine me rushing down that store to get my copy!
Even though so far I'm not that impressed by their new music, as said, I can't resist! There are already a few songs released from the new album. My favourite of those is Girl Got a Gun and I didn't like Love Who Loves You Back (the actual song is slower) at first but I sang it a lot these past days!

The next release that excites me a lot too, is Black Veil Brides IV!
From their 'In the Studio' videos I always seem to love the sneak peaks fans are getting. Yes, so far so good I'd say!
Heart of Fire sounds really good and Faithless pleases me a lot as well. I can't wait!
They also already announced that they will be touring again. But so far only USA and UK dates have been released. Hopefully a European will be here soon too.

Lastly I finish this exciting madness off with my two loves towards bands I adore.

One: Bring me the Horizon! Sempiternal!
The album is just awesome. Can You Feel My Heart? is my personal favourite atm. This year I wasn't able to catch them on Graspop *sad face* but BMTH is a frequently returning band here Belgium so lets hope their next show will be soon!

Two: Memphis May Fire.
I knew this band before but I never really listened to them. Browsing the YT for music always gets beneficial for me!
I completely fell in love and downloaded the discography immediately! No Ordinary Love and The Deceived are the two songs being replayed the most.

And those two last song bring me to the end of my fifth Music Madness.

Tell me, what is your favourite release news you have got recently?

Geen opmerkingen: