donderdag 18 september 2014

London Take 2: The damage

London, what else to do there than spending your money. For me it was the main goal of being there. And I think I did very well.

With visits to Superdrug, Boots, Liberty's and Primark some serious damage has been done. Today I wanted to give you an overview of what I purchased myself.

Ready to inspect the damage? Lets have a look!

The shops I got most excited about in the UK are Boots, Superdrug and Primark. Which were all on my list. I did want to give Topshop a go but I eventually didn't find myself anything there.
First up: Boots. 4 bags with 5 visits. Soap & Glory was the brand I wanted to try the most. Not every Boots has Soap & Glory make up so that first of all was a big search. I ended with almost everything I wanted and more. Body products and make up has been scored!


Also in Boots and in Superdrug I found the Maybelline Elixer lipproducts. Yes, yes and yes please. I found a shade in Boots and two in Superdrug.
I as well fell for Real Technique brushes. I didn't want to particularly buy them. But seeing them on the UK highstreet I just purchased two of them. The stippling and expert face brush.

On the wishlist too were Cocoa Brown and VO5. Found and purchased.


And yes, the biggest make up damage.  Brain pain! 'Should I? Shouldn't I'. Eventually I couldn't resist: Nars Sheer Glow in Ceylan. It still hurts, but its worth it! Review in the making.

Last but definitely not least: Primark. Includes a biker jacket, T-shirt, PJ's, a bag, cosy socks, back bow tights, perfume and my favourite Primark Self tanner. I scored well.

Tell me, have you had an equally big damage on your last trip to London? Do you also love to visit this amazing city?

Geen opmerkingen: