maandag 4 augustus 2014

These Catrice products are going away haul

As a lot of European beauty lovers might know. Before every winter and summer Catrice changes their collection. This time of the year the winter collection slowly is taking its place.
Lucky me already found a drugstore where a part of the new collection is already available.

But I also found a drugstore where they had a great deal going on. Every product of Catrice that has ended its life in the old collection was on sale for 1 euro each.
I kind of splurged a lot on the new collection but this deal is just couldn't pass.

And today I'm showing you the six items I got for only six euros.
Keep reading!

On sale were a lot of opened and used things as well but digging deeper I found myself all unused products.
They are two lipproducts at first. Three eyeshadows and a mascara topper.
I am not going to talk to much about the mascara waterproof topcoat, because here is the review.

First I'll show you the two lipproducts I got. I already was thinking about buying them when they first came out. And with this deal I couldn't resist!
I picked up my fifth shade of the made to Stay Smoothing lip polish in the shade Let's Red Loud.

I love this line of products. The colours are really vibrant and they last me long throughout the whole day.
 The second lip product is the Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in the shade Berryland. Which I already love loads. The colour is very sheer but still noticeable and it smells and tastes really good!

Next up are some eyeshadows. I got my friend a shadow of these for her birthday and every time she passes them she tells me how much she likes them.
I, today was very lucky to find three shades. Unused! They are called the Intensif' Eye Wet & Dry shadow. 

I got the shades Black Or White Swan, Lunch At Tiffany's and Please Gold The Line. I also normally skip Catrice shadows but again: A 1 euro deal, you can't resist that!
And so far so good. They are extremely pigmented, maybe a bit to shimmery for me. But aside that they are super smooth and easy to blend as well.

I am very lucky to have found this deal and I can tell you its worth the search in the sale bin!

Tell me, did you already made good deals like this before?

Geen opmerkingen: