zaterdag 2 augustus 2014

New In: Jewellery

Since a bit longer then three months, I finally found myself a job. I had a horrible 9 months, yes nine months, search. My first find was perfectly fine. I had lovely colleagues but I knew that, that place wasn't the place where I would want to grow.

After a good three weeks there, a store very near me called if I might be interested in a job in their store. I decided to go on an interview and hear what pros and cons the job had. And unbelievably I got a second job offer in less then a month after almost one year of searching for a job.

I took the job because it had more pros than the other job and I am now working in a jewellery store for a bit more than two months.

Last week was the last week of a long month of summer sales. We, employees, get the change to see the sales first and put some things aside for ourselves. Also I did that and today I decided to show you the items.

Keep reading to see what they look like.

I found myself three nice pieces of jellewery.
I had my eyes set on this pair of cupcake earrings the moment I set foot as an employee, in the store. I'm allergic to nickel so I was held back paying full price for those when I might be allergic to them.
I was thrilled therefore when hearing they would be in sale (only 2 euros on sale) and I decided to finally buy them.
The earrings have tiny diamonds in there as well. Normally this would annoy me but they are small enough for me.

The next pair is a set of very nice small earrings. As I am sure I'm going to have a second hole for earrings soon I wanted to have a nice pair. This one (5 euros on sale) ticked off all the required boxes. 
They include a nice black diamond pair, brick diamonds, studs, wings and a cool skull pair as well.

The last piece of jewellery I bought was a matches necklace to the skull earrings from before. A skull necklace. (also 2 euros on sale)
Also including tiny diamonds, again small enough not to bother me. Big love for this necklace, let me tell you!

Small, short blogpost. But I don't often find jellewery that is to my liking and finding three in one shopping trip is out of the extra ordinary!

Tell me, what do you think of my precious jellewery? Have you found any nice things in sale?

Geen opmerkingen: