woensdag 6 augustus 2014

Revlon: Photoready BB cream

BB creams are a must for me this summer. My skin gets many more benefits from it than wearing a regular foundation.

I got my search button on and went on a search for some BB creams.
And for that I went to Antwerp. Not really, but I again found some lovely sales going on and you all agree with the ''can't resist sales'' part.

Today I am showing you what I found. BB cream by Revlon.
Interested? Continue reading.

Since we don't have Revlon in Ghent I always look in advance what I might like to have from Revlon.
This time there wasn't really something.
But since there was a 30% discount on each Revlon product. I decided to extend my BB cream collection. And this is the Photoready BB cream in Light Medium (for the very first time in my life I went for a shade called medium ^^)

The packaging is super simple, squeeze tube not to my preference but that's fine.

When trying the product the first thing that I noticed was that the shade looks super orange on the skin. Thankfully it oxidized perfectly fine and matches my self tan very nicely!
The product has a really good coverage to be a BB cream. Which I was fairly impressed about.
Also I use it under my eyes as concealer and again that job has been done good.

The BB cream is quite thick as well. And I thought it might be to thick for summer but after a good blend into the skin, the product sinks in perfectly.
Longlasting? Lasts me through a whole working day. I might need some touch ups around my Tzone but since this is not especially formulated for oily skin. I give this one a thumbs up.

Overall thought: Worth its sale price and also full 12-16euros price. Coverage is descent and it lasts me long enough! And I forgive the oily Tzone since it isn't really oil free.

Tell me, what is your favourite BB cream at this moment?


Geen opmerkingen: