zondag 13 juli 2014

Summerproof: Perfumes

On a daily basis I almost never wear perfumes. I find it to expensive to spray it every day and washing it of at the end of the day. (yes, greedy over here)

I did found myself a deodorant brand that acts, for me, like a perfume. The brand is called 8x4 and has really strong deodorants in their collection that last throughout the day and only cost me around 2/3 euros a bottle.

But when I have a special occasion to go to or I'm hanging with my friends, I do wear perfumes.
Today I am showing you therefore the perfumes I mostly go for in summer.

Keep reading to know what my favourites are.

On my perfume stand are not at lot of perfumes. But I am very thrilled about the ones I have.
The ones I am showing you today are one from Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne and Zara Woman.
My latest purchase is the Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume. I have been thinking a lot about buying this perfume for so long but since it was my birthday and I had a giftcard for the place where they sell this perfume the choice was finally made.

The packaging of this perfume is really awesome. In stores they place it with a special stand so it looks like the perfume has its own throne.
And the bottle itself also is a very nice shaped diamond of some sort and it has a gorgeous coloured burgundy red bottle that stands for royalty. 

The perfume is a bit stronger than I normally go for but still is a scent that I really like. Sweet from the wild berry and plum and stronger by the Arabic jasmine and natural patchouli.

Whenever Oh So Sheer will come in my local perfume places I'll also purchase that one.

I use this perfume on more special occasions like a wedding or a nice party with friends. Where, on that occasion, that stronger scent is perfectly fine.

The next perfume is really budget. It is from Zara Woman. And it is called 11, Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano.
This comes down to being a really really sweet candy like scent.
I think this a really summerproof scent because of that.

Normally these type of scents would be associated with young girls who haven't really found their scent yet but this perfume somehow doesn't. Probably because it has something extra to it which doesn't make it just really sweet.

The bottle looks fairly nice for being only 12 euros at most. And because of that price the scent doesn't stay for a whole hot summer day. 

Also the substance looks pretty to because it contains glitter. This doesn't transfer on your skin though.

I would wear this perfume on a hot day when I have to go away and feel like a perfume would be nice but not to overpowering like on a job interview or a nice meal with family where a little is appropriate but not to much.

The next and last perfume to show you today is Avril Lavignes Forbidden Rose perfume. I got the small 15ml bottle but it is the same bottle as the normal size.
Again I love the packaging. And I think a bit more than the others. I love the 'darkness' of this bottle and the packaging.

Avril perfumes always come with ringes, but I can't wear those and they don't feel very good of quality. That aside the perfume itself smells again more sweet but also fairly flowery.
Also a tat more sophisticated than the Zara perfume.

I would wear this perfume at an event in summer that is outdoors. Because of the flower scent this contains it is very suitable for a garden party or BBQ. Anything outdoors really.

Et viola, here you have the perfumes I tend to go for in summer. And for very different occasions as well.

Tell me, what are your summerproof perfumes?

Geen opmerkingen: