vrijdag 11 juli 2014

Shopping: The Result

After my 'big' shopping trip to Lille and came home with, surpise, some more make up I realised I might have gone crazy for make up the past week.

I made the decision for myself to not put everything away directly. I keep it on my desk to see what I spend my money on.

And today I am showing you where my money went to the past week. Not including my Lille stuff!
Keep reading to find out what I bought myself past week.

This graveyard is a collection of I believe 3 days and some other day of online shopping.
I have a good reason for this shopping. It was my birthday and I got myself some presents ánd I have a sister who went to Superdrug for me during her stay in England. These are good reasons to shop! :D

First up on the picture underneath. Are two products from Maybelline: Color Tattoos in the colours Permanent Taupe and Pink Gold. Debating to get this. Finally did it and so far so good.
Also the fancy powder product is one from Soap & Glory. It is the multicolour blush brick in Peach Party. And it looks very good on the skin.

On the next photograph I am going to talk about the concealer and the lipsticks.
The concealer is Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer in light. Current thought: It is weird to work with because of that sponge. But I do like the coverage.
The lipsticks are looking very similar and they are Rimmel Cutting Edge and Barry M 156 Vivacious Plum. Both more to be used in autumn/winter but I love me some plum shades, also these ones.

And lastly my long awaited finally ordered order. Two Sleek palettes and a blush.
The blush is Pomegranate, a dark plum pink shade with shimmers. I first got a broken blush but the costumer service was very friendly and sent me a new and unbroken one. 
The palettes are the beautiful Garden of Eden palette and the Ultra Matte V2 Darks palette. Both are as all Sleek palettes very pigmented and super easy to work with. By far my favourite palettes.

Well, again a some sort of haul like my last blogpost. I do like seeing and reading them to.

Tell me, what did you spent your money on past week?

Geen opmerkingen: