dinsdag 15 juli 2014

Fashion Wishlist: Large

I have been shopping a lot past week not only make because online fashion stores got some of my attention too.

Recently I have been really having fun planning what to wear, what to mix and match together.
My clothing collection hasn't grow that much but my basket online did a lot!

Today I wanted to show you one online store basket in particular.
My style? Find that out here.

The online store I am talking about is the EMP store or the Large store. Their moto: Dare to be different. This is where I could shop for hours and really spend A LOT of money on clothing, which is something that is very rare.

WARNING: I have got a bit of a different style than what you normally see down the streets. Don't worry though, nothing crazy about to happen :)

First up I wanted to show you this bandeau with beautiful lace details on it too.
For summer time I love to wear a loose fit, low arm cutout. Wearing these underneath just looks super nice. At least that is what I like. This is called the Ladies Laces Bandeau top and costs around €9,99.

The next item is something that I have a huge weakness for. I love corsets! They are absolutely stunning, gives you an obvious waist. And again the lace details on some are beautiful.
Unfortunately corsets are fairly expensive and almost never go into sale on this online store. 
This is the McClair Alcatraz Corset. A beautiful black simple corset with gorgeous baroque prints. 
This corset retails for €59,99.

Thirdly here we have an example of low arm cutouts. And once more a loose fit top with an open lace detailed back. And darn I have to be a good girl and not order this. But it is so beautiful.
The perfect summer outfit this is. Loose and light. You could wear this with simple black leggings, jeans or a black skirt.
This is called the Ladies Chiffon Loose Tank top and costs €15,99.

A similar type of thing. Low arm cutout and loose fit. But with this extra lovely face.
The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington top. This top is €19,99. I love the movie and I love the character. I wouldn't wear this with a laced bandeau but with a normal black or white bandeau.

In a fashion wishlist I must include some band shirts. And definitely from this online store. I want to have at least one band shirt of every band I love.
I included Of Mice & Men recently in my band shirt collection and still to come are these two. Asking Alexandria and Parkway Drive. Those are my absolute favourite shirts of these bands I am able to get. Both retail for €19,99.

Lastly I have got to show a jacket. But a light one to wear on shitty summer weather.
I have quite some boxes to be ticked of if a jacket would be bought and this one ticks a lot.
Studs: especially studs, vintage style, zippers, grey/black and light for summer. I really like this one.
This Lindsay Brandit girls jacket is now on sale for €42,99 where it normally costs €59,99.

And this is my current fashion wishlist. Not that crazy as I said. Unfortunately only the last item is on sale so I might have to wait for really being this spend-y.

Tell me, what is on your current fashion wishlist?

Geen opmerkingen: