zondag 27 juli 2014

Orders: those are coming my way!

In a few blogposts I showed you a small piece of my huge wishlist when I comes to fashion.

I have been overthinking what to order, what not to order and I finally can show you: The pieces that have made it in my purchased basket.

Since I want to also incorporate fashion onto the blog as well I decided to show you what is coming my way! with an extra item too.

And in a couple of weeks there will be a fashion haul on sale items as well.

But for now, ready to roll?
I went to several music stores in Belgium to always get the same answer all the time: Your desired album has officially not been released here. Therefore the only change for you to get it it to order it here and pay when arrived. That also includes sending and delivery costs. 
I friendly said no thank you very much. And I couldn't wait putting this in my online basket. Of Mice & Men Restoring Force. I freaking love that album and whenever I do so. I have to actually have it! The album retails for €13,99

Summer has been far away this day and whenever a day is appearing like this I would love to have a jacket perfect for the colder summer days.
 This jacket ticked of all the boxes of what I desire in a summer light jacket. Studs, vintage and studs. It also was on sales, therefore made the decision even easier! €42,99 is what I paid for this Brandit Lindsay Jacket.

If I could I wanted to own a band shirt of every single band I like. As a fan of Parkway Drive, a shirt had to be included in my clothing collection.
This is a regular simple, yet very pretty Parkway Drive shirt. It can be worn with a lot of things. And I will get a lot of wear out of this beauty!

To continue the band shirt madness I always said I wanted to own Slipknot merch. I never really found a shirt that I really loved to pieces because the prints on the front never were to my liking.
This Slipknot top though is completely to my liking. Loose fit, low cut out arm and a perfect print. Summer proof and winter of course. Any time for this top that also costed me €19,99.

And lastly I finish of with something I am most excited about. Soemthing I have been thinking about for over 2 years. Finally!! A size that fits me, a shoe I adore so much and a fairly descent price considering it comes from the USA.
IRON FIST SHOES, SKIN CRAWLER, SIZE 36, PRICED €59,99. I could not be more excited about these ones. A lot of people would hate these but I am thrilled they are coming my way. YES finally!!
*can you feel my excitement*

And this excitement brings me to the end of my orders coming my way. What do you think of them?

Tell me, what are your most excited about at this moment? Also an order waiting to arrive?


PHOTOSOURCE: www.large.be
             www.zalando.be

Geen opmerkingen: