dinsdag 29 juli 2014

July Favourites

A new month has passed by. Again. I can't believe how fast this year is going. It is almost finished.

Every month my favourites change or I have some refound favourites. This month though it is all new stuff.

I have been loving to go lighter, save time and really focusing on nice big opened up eyes with some kick ass mascara!
Would you like to see what product I used to do so? Keep reading to find out my favourites of this month.

This month I have picked out 2 powders, 2 cream shadows, a mascara and a base.
As said I loved going for a light base during the past month, the weather has been really good and to actually wear foundation: that wasn't do-able .

Therefore I decided to go and give BBcreams a try again and maybe stick to them. This month I did so with the Rimmel 9in1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup BBcream.
The thing with this BBcream is that is lasts me long enough and even though it is not specifically created for oily skin but it lasts me! And the cover is really good as well. To my preference a bit to thick for BBcream but I'll make an exception for this beauty balm!

Next up are my two chosen powders. Both blushes. One is the MUA mosaic blush in English Rose and the other my well beloved Blush Brick in Peach Party by Soap & Glory!
That first blush gives me the most natural glow and is perfect when I what a wash of colour appearing on my cheeks. Easy to apply and you can't make mistakes with this.
That blush brick is been really loved because its highly pigmentation. It makes you look so good and healthy. At first sight on my cheeks it was love. You can also read me praising this blush brick here. This is also multi functional and the colours can be used on its own.

On to the eyes. Cream shadows. You all know the 24h color tattoos by Maybelline, right? My first purchase of those was the Immortal Charcoal colour. It was fairly dry, not easy to blend but I found a new purpose for it: Eyeliner. And it worked fine. But I was rally struggling to get up early and to put effort into a descent make up look. 
Therefore a cram eyeshadow was needed and searched for. And I eventually couldn't find one, except for these. Pink Gold and Permanent Taupe are to best colours to have in your make up collection and they are really good and pigmented. Perfect for a 10 seconds eye look that looks really put together.

Lastly I finish off with an addiction of mine: Mascara, what else? Benefits They're Real! Mascara was on my wishlist for so long. And finally made the step and got this. Also reviewed.
And it is loved a lot. I still love my awesome Maybelline mascaras but indeed, I can totally get where this hype comes from. Lots of volume, nice separation of the lashes and it holds its curl very good as well. Therefore used a lot this month. 

And with my love for mascara we end this months favourites. What do you think of them?

Tell me, what are your favourite products of this month?

Geen opmerkingen: