woensdag 2 juli 2014

New: Catrice Fall/Winter Collection

Every year around march and august the brand Catrice switches up a lot of their collection. I am always very excited about these changes. But this time I am really impressed by what I have seen so far.

Therefore I thought it would be a very nice idea writing a blogpost about what I think I am going to try and get my hands on. Well, not think, I am sure of.

Keep reading to find out what is going to be new in the Catrice collection for Fall/Winter.

Catrice is a brand I used to pass by but since a proper two years I started to love this brand a lot. And they always seem to improve the quality of the products with every change.

With this new change are going to come a lot of nice new products. Well in my opinion they look great.

First up we have got,

EYES:
A new line of eyeshadows is appearing for fall, the Velvet Matt Eyeshadows
Velvet Matt Eyeshadow 040 Al Burgundy   Velvet Matt Eyeshadow 010 Vanillaty Fair
These two shades in particular I would love to try. Left you have a gorgeous burgundy shade called Al Burgundy and right is a nude skin tone shade called Vanilla Fair.

Of course I have to try some mascara products. And a lot of things I actually want to try. But I decided to only show you these two because this list already will be long enough.
Lash Boost Lash Extension Fibres 010   Lash Extension Volume Mascara Waterproof 010 Black
A lot of the mascaras to come are going to include some fibre brushes or product. The left picture shows you a tube that supposed to contain Lash Extention Fibres called Lash Boost and the right shows you a mascara called the Lash Extension Volume mascara
These sound so promising and I can't wait to try them.

LIPS:
For lips I am also very thrilled to try the new goodies coming.
Pure Shine Tinted Colour Lip Balm 040 Dear Berry,…   Ultimate Colour 370 In A Rosegarden   Ultimate Stay Lipstick 070 Plum & Base   Ultimate Stay Lipstick 080 PassionRed   Made To Stay Smoothing Lip Polish 070 Red-Volution
From left to right you can see first a new shade from the Pure Shine Lip Balm in the shade Dear Berry. And you know I love me some berry tones.

Next to that shade is a new add to the Ultimate Colour lipstick line called In A Rosegarden. Which seems to be a very pretty neutral pink shade.

Up next is a whole new line called the Ultimate Stay lipsticks, I am so intrigued about them. And the colours look great. Here you have Plum & Base and PassionRed.

Lastly is a new add to the Smoothing lippolishes and this red looks very nice called Red-Volution.

FACE:
Including two new foundations the face department from Catrice looks promising too.
These blushes for example look stunning.
Illuminating Blush 020 Coral Me Maybe   Illuminating Blush 030 Kiss me Ken
They are a new line Illuminating blushes and above you see my personal favourites shades called Coral Me Maybe and Kiss Me Ken. Stunning!

The two products below are completely new too.
Illuminating Highlighter Pen   Colour Correcting Mattifying Powder 010 Delicate Blossom
First an Illuminating highlighter pen. If the product has this rosy toned highlighter the tube has, I will very stocked.

And next to that is something I am really intrigued about. A colour correcting powder. It has different colours in it so it should hide the discolouration and dull looking that you might have on your skin.

BASE:
For base I got the last two new releases of primers they did last change. I wasn't to impressed by those primers but this one again sounds fairly promising. 
Prime And Fine Healthy Look Primer
It is the Prime And Fine Healthy Look Primer. The tube says to give you a wake up effect, is longlasting and it has soft focus effect. I want to also try this one because you should be able to wear this alone to.

TOOLS:
And lastly we come to the tools.
I never really tried any tools from Catrice but beauty blender dupes always come in handy (and cheaper)
Make Up Blending Sponge
This is called the Make Up Blending Sponge. Purple and pretty. I can't wait to give this one a try. And see if I am equally excited about this beauty blender as I am of my Superdrug dupe.

Overall thought: I am very intrigued and impressed about how this looks. If I could I would want to include way more, because I actually would love to try a lot more than I am showing you here.
I hope Catrice does a good job on these beauties and you will sure hear more about them soon!

Tell me, what would you love to try from the Fall/Winter collection?

Check out the website from Catrice to see all the new products coming up.


PHOTOSOURCE:
All pictures are from www.catrice.eu

Geen opmerkingen: