vrijdag 4 juli 2014

MUA: Mosaic blush

A few weeks ago I was thinking to myself 'I should try a different make up look every day'.
Up to this day I haven't succeeded. My every day look is a winged liner, mascara, blush and a lovely lipcolour.

I do switch the products every day but I realised that when it comes to blush I don't like all of the blushes I have. Those cream blushes aren't my cup of tea.

Therefore I had a 'good' reason for some shopping.
Today I am showing you the blush I got myself.
Keep reading to find out what the blush is.

MUA still is available in our Belgian drugstore and since I like the simplicity of their regular blushes I decided to pick up another one from MUA.
This one is a mosaic blusher in the shade English Rose. As far as I know and found MUA has only one shade of this mosaic blusher.

When opening this product you instantly see that it contains a lot of shimmer. Something that holds me a bit back immediately, with all products I have that. 
Besides that I just love the look of that pattern. I gives the product that extra touch that I really appreciate a lot.
I did get excited to try it though. When swatching the product it feels very smooth and looks really great.

Having this powder put on my cheeks I really was impressed. Even though the product doesn't give you a fierce blushed effect it does give you a super nice and natural healthy blushed look.
This makes this product really appropriate blush for daily wear. Plus it is also multi functional. The lightest shade can be used as highlighter.

Only downside because the colour is fairly light and not that obvious it doesn't stay very long and it can be good to do some touch up work throughout the day.

Overall thought: I do like it a lot for some daily natural look. But I would suggest going for something with a bit more colour if you like a more obvious blush. The thing that could be better if it would last a tat longer.

Tell me, what do you think about mosaic blushes. Have you ever tried this one?

Geen opmerkingen: