zondag 6 juli 2014

Music Madness #3

I have had a crappy month when it comes to music. I wasn't able to see some of my favourite bands on some festivals. Also on upcoming festivals some favourite bands play are completely sold out.. Yes sad person over here!

Aside that I have been still loving my music.
That is why I am bringing you Music Madness #3

My first love of this month sure is Parkway Drive. Realising it has been one year that I have seen them live. The whole crowd just had an amazing time hearing them live and you could also see they loved playing the stage.
And they are a great band that you must once, (preferably more) catch live!
This month I had a big love for the Atlas album. Old Ghosts/ New Regrets, Dark Days, Wild Eyes and Dream Run. Replay please.

Another all time returning band on my playlist must be Papa Roach.
It also has been one year that I have seen them. Together with Parkway Drive on Graspop.
See that blogpost here.
I have seen this band twice and I think they are FREAKING great live. They make it even awesome for those who actually don't like them that much. And whenever the show is over, those who weren't digging them at first leave as new die hard fans.
My love of this month has been Silence is the Enemy and Give Me Back My Life. Both heard live and oh so fun to sing along with.

Lastly I have got a refound band. I have been listening to them since I was 12 years and have forgotten about them since a few years. Nightwish.
I used to love them so much. The years before my first time Graspop they played. And they only played once more after that, as far as I know.
But ever since Anette left Nightwish, they sure lost my interest. Imaginaerum and Dark Passion Play were such albums. But I never stopped loving the song ScaretaleBye Bye Beautiful and of course Amaranth.

So these were my monthly musical favourites. What do think of them? And tell me, what have you been listening to this month?

PHOTOSOURCE: www.hellhoundmusic.com
             www.consultaeventos.com
             www.5gig.com

Geen opmerkingen: