maandag 30 juni 2014

June Favourites

June is in my opinion the best month of the year. Mainly because it is my birthday and of course the start of summer.

It is also in my eyes, the start of the festival season. But unfortunately this year I haven't been lucky aka no festivals!

Today is not about that. It is, as the tittle says, my monthly favourites. This time from the month of June!
Continue reading to find out more.

This month I tried several new things. And I made sure for myself that I swtiched up my make up every single day.
I actually really did that only the last two weeks of June. But hey I tried.

Here you have some of my (re)discoveries of this month.
NOTE: I also got a new set of brushes (Zoeva Complete Set). I wanted to include it here but decided to just quickly mention them because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

First up we have a foundation: L'oreal True Match foundation in Golden Beige. Loved a lot by me and many others.
This is a really high coverage foundation which gives you a satin finish and lasts really long. It includes shimmer so it provides you with a nice jewy finish too.
It neither doesn't make me shiny throughout the day.

Next up is a concealer I kind of pushed aside for a long time. Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer, my shade is Fair.
I do like it. But I think I prefer a lighter coverage. Yes, you heard me right. I, most of the times, just use a good coverage foundation instead of a heavy concealer.
This month however, I started using it again with lots of love.
Not together with some full coverage foundation but with tinted moisterizers/ BBcreams. Having a light base with full coverage concealer works fine for me during summer.

The following, is this gorgeous baked bronzer from MUA.
I have been using this quite a while and not realising I actually really, really like this!
This gives me thé prefect golden, bronzed glow I like to have during summer!
I remember thinking that the shimmer would be to much but this is that amazing finishing touch to your look. 
The product is very lightweight to and is easy to blend.

Then we come a lasting favourite but in a different colour. Revlon Colorburst lipbutter. This time in Lollipop.
I love those lipsticks, they are so creamy and really longlasting. The pigmentation of these beauties is amazing too.
This colour is a very bright berry pink. I thought it would make me look like a barbie doll but still having blonde hair this works perfectly!

Lastly I have for you a mascara. My obsession. This time it is the False Lash Telescopic mascara also by L'oreal.
This mascara has a funny weird brush but it seems to be working great. It gives my lashes a lot of length and it separates them even better. I haven't been loving a mascara that much lately as this one. 

Overall thought: I liked June a lot. My highlights definitely were the lipstick and foundation. The lipstick by Revlon is just so creamy and not drying for your lips at all! And the foundation from L'oreal is even though the full coverage still lightweight on the skin.

Tell me, what are your June favourites?

Geen opmerkingen: