vrijdag 16 mei 2014

Wishlist #2 Summer

I am in total summer mood. The weather forecast has told it would be around 27° by next Wednesday! How awesome is that for all those who love summer?

Last December I told you about my Christmas Wishlist and today I have my summer wishlist for you.

My last wishlist got a tiny bit shorter. But what I added now is way more then what came off.
Are you interested in what my wishlist consist? Keep reading.

I'm going to split things up like I did last time.
First up

Beauty:
- I have been trying to get my hands on the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara for ages now. In my local supermarket I now found out that they sell it for way less than in drugstores.

- Secondly from L'oreal is the True Match Foundation, I honestly never heard anything bad of it. So I am extremely curious!
I believe I am in the shade Golden Beige with the True Match Foundation.

- I also have been waiting to finally purchase the Sleek Garden of Eden Palette. I adore the colours and I really love my other palettes from them.

- Together with that palette is coming the Zoeva Complete Brush Set
I can leave the delivery costs with the price of the palette and this set. So that is coming up very soon.

- I am still in the last stages of my make up education. And as I once told before, we work with Make Up For Ever. Because of a demo we got a weeks ago the students are able to get products more easily. Therefore I got my eyes on the Mat Velvet + Foundation and the HD Foundation. I already used the HD one and I really like it. I hope the Mat Velvet is equally good!

- Lastly is a self tan. It is also from L'oreal and I think it is the Sublime Bronze self tan. It hopefully is as good as my other tans.

Fashion:
- I have actually only one product I have been wanting to get for soooooo long! They are the Bow Suspender Tights by Pamela Mann.
Just look how gorgeous they are :) In February you could also get them in Primark but nowadays they aren't to be found there.

Lifestyle/Random:
- As I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and never purchased any of her perfumes, Killer Queen, Oh So Sheer and Purr are all on my wishlist. (I do have smelled Killer Queen before and I am a huge fan)

- Travelwise: My list has only been shortened by my trip to Berlin. -click- I still would love to go to Los Angeles, New York, the Maledives, Glasgow and Switzerland.

- Lastly of this list is musicwise: Hopefully I'll be going to Graspop this year, but only for one day, June 27th. Miss May I, blessthefall and Of Mice & Men are playing that day.

So again, my wishlist is way to big for my wallet.
But I hope that by my next wishlist this one got shorter.

Tell me, what is on your current wishlist?


PHOTOSOURCE: www.larmoiredelana.com
             www.zoeva-shop.de
             www.pamelamann.co.uk.

Geen opmerkingen: