zondag 18 mei 2014

Essence: Shimmer Bronzing Powder

Since a few weeks now I have been totally loving to play around with bronzer. If I am doing my make up that bronzer nowadays is always to be found in my routine.

Today the weather was absolutely amazing and I was hoping for that tiny bit of first tan. Unfortunately, nothing happened.

Because of the fact that I don't get any colour to my face, I use bronzer to. And today I have for you a review of my newest bronzer. 

Are you ready to bronze up the face? Then keep reading.

I was searching for either a light/medium matt bronzer or a light shimmer bronzer. I eventually haven't found a matt one that I liked and I decided to go for the Essence Shimmer Bronzing Powder for blondes, lighter skin.
The bronzer has shimmer to it and when I first saw it I couldn't wait to try it.
I would describe the bronzer as a light golden, honey type of colour. Indeed for blondes this colour is very suitable.
First of when opening the package, let us all appreciate the pattern. It looks very nice but the rest is exactly how we all know the Essence packages.

When I first tried the product itself I actually don't see a lot showing up on my face. 
I was building up to a point that I normally never do with bronzer and I eventually saw some shimmer on my face but not the kind of bronzy look I want to have.
I tried it several times but always came to the same stage. Lots of shimmer but no actual bronzed look.
Fun fact: The product smells like coconut, which I totally love!

Overall thought: I had hoped for this product to be more pigmented but I only get shimmers and almost no actual bronze. For winter though this would be better, because I have a super light colour then. Not really impressed for this weather and some tan but without tan and colder weather maybe it is more suitable.

Tell me, have you ever tried this bronzer? What do think of it?

Geen opmerkingen: