dinsdag 20 mei 2014

L'oreal: Telescopic Mascara

A few posts ago you could read I had my eyes set on the L'oreal Telescopic mascara for an extremely long time. When it caught my eye that my supermarket sells is for way less then drugstores I knew I had to have it even more.

Well I finally have come to the point that I have it! All the positive things I heard, I could finally put it to the test. 

And here I am, is the the hype from the Telescopic Mascara worth it? Keep reading.

I have searched for this mascara everywhere. First in the regular drugstore, €16,99. Another drugstore: €17,99. Our type of high end store: €18,99.
Everywhere I looked it seemed like the price was going up everytime. Then the reveal. The Belgian readers will know this supermarket: Colruyt: €9,98.

Finally! Put it to the test immediately!
First up the promise: Longer and more intensified lashes from root to tip, for an ultra-long false lash effect. 
Well if that doesn't sound good.

The tube itself looks very nice, feels really good as well. And I like the details on the tube too.
The wand is very strange, it first is all plastic. And it weirdly isn't fully covered in bristles all around, just on two sides it has bristles.

But something by the brush makes the application very easy. And very very good!
When I tried the mascara on I really wasn't to impressed but after really putting some work in a lovely mascara application. The hype does come to show.
You create a massive amount of length with this mascara. And a very well separated lash effect which gives you a false lash effect. 

Another good thing about this mascara is that, in my opinion, you can totally skip the 'curling your lashes' part because the mascara gives you a really nice curl. And at the end of the day the curl is still showing a lot.

Overall thought: Impressed, worth the hype? Yes, indeed. Lots of length and separation. Plus, it holds really good too.

Tell me, have you ever tried this beauty? Do you like it equally as I do?

Geen opmerkingen: