donderdag 22 mei 2014

Essence: Mattifying cream, Take 2

I have an oily and sensitive skin. I therefore want to use as little products as possible. I thought, as many do, that I was 'overproducing' oil. And I took it away. 

But ever since my teacher once told that the thing with oily skin is that all the oil on your skin should actually be in your skin. That changed.

My biggest tip now: Moisterize, moisterize and moisterize. I have found myself an everlasting favourite. Budget and beautiful!

How do I take care of my skin? Continue reading.

My last moisterizer went a bit wrong, I got a really bad break out, which I'm still struggling with to this day.

I decided to go back to my older jar, which was untouched for a long time. And man, did I forget that I loved it so bad. I'm talking about the Essence Mattifying Cream. Click for an old review. Today I compare the old and new cream!
The old cream firstly came in a jar and the new one in a tube but they do seem to still have the same ingredients: mains are lychee and blue grape.

What I do noticed is that there is a difference in consistency. The old cream is not as thick as the new one. Also the new cream hasn't any colour (it is just white) and the old cream had some pink colour to it. 
What still stayed the same was the scent. It still is a fresh and natural scent.

The thing that I like most about this cream is that it really takes amazing care (overnight). As said I had quite a rough skin time and it really calmed my skin down and the acne has been way less then before using this again.
Some difference in its mattiffying process: The new cream sinks into your skin almost immediately and I feel I need less then with the old cream. 
Having this cream compared and tried again, I liked it all over again. It is super simple and really budget but very good!

Overall thought: Well, my preference goes out to the renewed version of this cream. Just because I need less and sinks into your skin better. 

Tell me, what is your favourite skin care? Would you ever buy this one?

Geen opmerkingen: