dinsdag 13 mei 2014

Summerproof: Highlighter

Even though summer has been not easy to find the last few days, I can't wait until the sunshine has an influence on my mood.

On a gorgeous freshly tanned skin some highlighter does miracles too. Some make up products, in my opinion, can do that beautiful extra to your skin.

Today my focus is on some very nice highlighters. Are you ready to highlight those cheekbones? Then keep reading.

As I now see. Two of the three are limited edition, which I'm really sorry about! The highlighter I am showing you today are the Essence Metal Glam, Gold Digger highlighter and the Cookies & Cream, One Sweet Day. And the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter
The highlighters are pink/rose goldy toned, yellow and a lovely mixture (they're pearls)
My first highlighter I'm showing you is probably the safest. The Essence Cookies & Cream Shimmer Pearls. In my personal opinion this highlighter isn't that strong at all and can be perfect for people who don't like have to much highlighter but still have a nice sheen.
The Metal Glam highlighter is my own favourite. It is a golden/yellow toned highlight and on my skin it works perfect.
(I have a yellow undertone)

With this highlighter you as well can go really light and more stronger. Both ways are perfect and this product stays on fairly long too.
Lastly I have the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter. I love this one not as much as the previous one. But pricewise this one is once again: Very good.
I prefer this highlighter if this one is applied more heavily because I think then you actually see how pretty this shade is.

Of course there is no need in buying these shade of highlighter. These are in my collection the most suited for summer (in terms of lastingpower and colour).

Tell me, what is your summerproof highlighter?

Geen opmerkingen: