zondag 11 mei 2014

Summerproof: Blush

In summer I try to lessen down the amount of make up I use so my skin can breathe. And also because the weather is warmer I'm not putting as much on because otherwise it would just slide of my face. -No sight-

Something that I will never leave is definitely a blush. That add is absolutely gorgeous and can add a perfect glow.

Today I wanted to run you trough some of my favourite summerproof blushes.
Are you interested in what they are, then keep reading!

I believe both shimmery and matt blushes suit summer times very well. And the blushes I picked have also both!
I picked Sleek and Essence.
I picked my personal alltime favourite shades. On the picture above you can see Sleeks well famous Rose Gold blush, left Essence blush is Secret It-Girl and right, Life's a Cherry.
I feel all these blushes are perfect for a summer day. And as you can see they are all different shades: Pink, Peach and Rose Gold.
The Essence blushes are really cheap but I believe these blushes are more then worth their money. Budget wise, these are the best blushes I've ever tried. Secret It-Giril is a orange peach blush with subtle shimmers. And that shade is gorgeous on people with yellow skin undertone.

The Life's a Cherry blush is extremely pigmented and has to be carefully applied because this one is super tricky. But not less pretty of course. It gives you super healthy glow and it is a matt shade.

Last but definitely not least. Sleek, Rose Gold. If I could I would wear this one every single day. But with on a daily neutral basis this can be to much. On a summery day though I would love to wear this blush. Pink, Orange and gold, this blush has it all and would suit a lot of people.

The blush has a lot of shimmer to it, but therefore it is even more suitable for a gorgeous tanned skin and with the sunlight hitting you where your blush is, this would look stunning.

I think I'm summerproof with these blushes. And in my opinion these are my favourites to wear on a hot day.

Tell me, what are your summerproof blushes?

Geen opmerkingen: