donderdag 8 mei 2014

MUA: Extreme Curl Mascara

I think I can finally say with absolute certainty that mascara is my biggest fave to buy and test.
I love to see what some mascara do to my lashes.. The volume, the length!

Whenever I see new mascaras I want to own all of them. Which is super bad for my wallet.
MUA came to Belgian drugstores, as you might have read here before. And of course they have mascaras too.

Well it doesn't come as a surprise, today I have a mascara review for you. If your curious, keep reading.

I really wasn't impressed with the mascara offers to be honest.
But I eventually decided to go for the MUA Extreme Curl mascara. This was only in one colour, regular black. 
The packeging is all silver.. Looks fine but feels really cheap. Also the tube is bent. As reference too the curl, I suppose.

If you open the tube you can see a wand that also is bent. But for the rest the brush is nothing special and personally I thought that this mascara wouldn't be that great. Think again!
The first time I tried this beauty my mouth felt open. From the plain brush this is and the fairly cheap price you pay, this gives me a really good amount of volume. Even without lashcurler.

If you find the curl not heavy enough, I feel you can build up the product without the mascara clumping.
The product itself holds pretty good for a couple of hours. But after a day of wear the curl you had it totally gone. Unfortunately.

Overall thought: Impressed at first sight. Buildable but at the end of the day the curl is gone. But I do believe that if you have a nice curl to your lashes that maybe this will be a really good curly mascara.

Tell have you ever tried this mascara? What are your thoughts on it.

Geen opmerkingen: