dinsdag 6 mei 2014

MUA Highlighter

Sometimes you have products in your collection that you never had/used and now it can not be taken away from your daily routine. I have quite a few of those but the most fun to work with, for me, is highlighter.

Today I have for you another highlighter review.
Do you want to know which one, then keep reading.

Ever since MUA has taken place in some drugstores I had to buy some stuff to start testing and whenever MUA is in my local drugstore there will be a lot more reviews coming up.

Ofcourse when the products came I couldn't not buy the well famous Undress Your Skin Highlighter.
First of all, let us appreciate the wavy, 3D patern! It looks really cool.
The highlighter has a very pretty rosy golden toned highlight.

When you swatch this highlighter it seems really pigmented. But my brush itself doesn't pick up the product very well.

If the highlighter is applied it isn't overpowering. This product actually makes a good add for people who aren't that fond of a obvious highlighter.
You can though build up the highlighter to make it more out there. Both ways are perfect to wear.
Also the product holds pretty good after a day of wear.

What I personally love the most about this powder highlight is that it feels super smooth and silky. The product doesn't cake up very quickly.

Overall thought: I love this highlighter! It can be applied ever so lightly or more out there. It adds that touch more which just looks awesome. Also very pretty different shade of highlighter that I didn't had before.

Tell me, what do you think about this highlighter?

Geen opmerkingen: