zondag 4 mei 2014

April favourites

I love to watch/read other peoples monthly favourites. Getting to know other brands or products and thoughts on those products.

I to have beauties every month but I never had the amount that I could put it into a proper blogpost.
This month though something changed and I noticed that I actually had quite a few.

So today I have for you my first monthly favourites!
Are you interested? Then keep reading.

I only have make up to be honest. But hey, that'll come to a change sometime.
My first product I wanted to show you is my Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose. I have this for a long time now but in the beginning of April someone talking about this and I remembered I had it too. I put this on every night before bed and my lips are so nourished during the night. I love it!

Another love is my Catrice All Matt Plus foundation. I kind of stopped using it but this month I have created new love for it. Keeps me matt (I do powder my T-zone) during the day and has lovely coverage.
Look there, I have skincare. Essence My Skin Mattifying daycream.
My skin hasn't been great the last month. Refinding this, really helped clearing my skin little by little.

The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser! BIG BIG LOVE!! I already did a review on this, click, I still love it. It does its priming wonderful. And keeps my foundation in place like no other.

Sleek, I don't have a lot but what I have, I like a lot. Also my Contour Kit in Light. Gorgeous highlighter and perfect contour shade. Loved it throughout April!
My last two product are two of my favourite rediscoveries from this month. Firstly I have for you my Essence Sun Club All in one Bronzing Highlighter. I used to think it was to shimmery for me. But lately, with warmer weather, it is just perfect for me. It smell delicious and works great!

Lastly. The one Maybelline mascara that never EVER worked on me. The Falsies. Is it the way I used to apply it, I don't know. But it now does work, and Oh Em Gee, what a great mascara. I love it to pieces! Volumizing, lengthening, thickening equals false lash effect! Indeed, awesomeness in a tube!

Tell me, what are your April favourites?

Geen opmerkingen: