donderdag 1 mei 2014

Get Undressed: Make Up Academy

MUA has taken place in Belgian drugstores. Hurray!
At the end of may every selected drugstore should receive the MUA collection.

I, of course, couldn't wait until May so I made a trip to the nearest city that already had MUA.
The brand is known for it cheap prices and still a good quality.

Today I'm showing you my first purcased item. Probably the most interesting.
Are you MUA ready?

I firstly got to get myself a well loved Undressed palette aka Naked 1 dupe.
The colours look really good. All the colours are shimmery except for the light brown and a darker brown on the first row.
Both of those colours really are suitable for doing your brows as well.
I am everyday drawn to my Sleek palettes and I believe this one is a very good difference. The colours are really pigmented and blend together really nicely.

After a day of wear to colours are still on my eyelids pretty well. But my personal feel thinks Sleek eyeshadows look better after a day of wear.
Also the palette is very versatile. The first row has more lighter colours and the down row has the perfect shades to create a more dark/smoky look.

Another thing is, I feel when you go a bit darker with this palette is that there isn't a lot of fall out, which I do have with dark shades from Sleek.
On the back there is a so called mini masterclass. Which is really good for those who don't have much experience yet.

Overall thought: Impressed! This palette has been in my daily routine past two weeks. Versatile, pigmented and lasts a good amount of time. Also for a nice price!

Tell me, have you ever an MUA palette yet? What are your thoughts?

Geen opmerkingen: