dinsdag 27 mei 2014

MUA: Baked Bronze

Ever since Make Up Academy came into belgian drugstores I almost immediately wanted to have some product from the display. To much to be honest.

There are still a lot more reviews to come but today I have a product for you that I believe is a perfect summer must have.

In winter I like to keep my skin more matt but in summer I prefer to have a nicely bronze tanned glowy skin.

So today we come to that matter with a bronzer. My thoughts? Keep reading.

The bronzer in the assortment from MUA that I prefered and eventually purchased is the one from the Undress Your Skin line. It is the Baked Bronze, bronzer.
The packaging is quite the same as the shimmer highlighter. White pan and same writing.
The colour of the product is as you can see a brown toned bronzer with golden, white and loads of sparkles/shimmers. It also is marbled which makes it look really nice.
I normally avoid all things with lots of shimmer because it can quickly look to much. But I believe that this product is absolutely gorgeous for summer. When the light hits it will give you this gorgeous tanned and glowy skin. Even without the sun.
The product feels really smooth and is really pigmented.
I normally do contour with my bronzer all over my face but I keep it to an absolute minimum because of the shimmers the product already has.

You might not see it very well but there actually is a swatch on my hand. You mostly see the shimmers.
On my face though it does appear better.
Lastly I have for you the time it lasts. I do feel after a day of wear the shimmers are the biggest leftovers. The colour seems to be disappeared. But that of course can be because of the extremely hot day I tried it. 

Overall thought: Even though it is really shimmery, I can recommend it totally for summer. Nice pigmentation and fine feeling product. I'm just not sure about the lasting power.

Tell me, what is your favourite shimmer bronzer?

Geen opmerkingen: