donderdag 29 mei 2014

Make Up Confidential Tag

Hey, long time no tag. The last few days I saw this tag appearing in beauty land. And to be honest: I really like this tag.
It is all about hits and misses in your own beauty collection.

I to have those and I thought I would share them.
Curious? Read on!

1. What is the oldest item in your collection?
That must be my Maybelline Full 'n Soft mascara, I can't use it anymore but I still keep it because I'm sentimental like that and I adore the brush, so I want to clean it.

2. What is the newest item?
Yesterday I would have said my lastest purchases from MUA but since yesterday I am a proud owner of the Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + foundation. Where, ofcourse, a review will come from, soon!

3. What is the most expensive item?
I think it is the Clinique High Impact mascara which is about €25 here. Thankfully I got this one as a present, cuz I don't like it! Another expensive product probably more expensive than the Clinique mascara is the MUFE Mat Velvet + foundation (around €40 without discounts)

4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you use a lot!)
That must be products from Essence. 
These variate from €0,99 and €4 (at most). I think for now it is a lipgloss from Essence from the Mirror Shine line called Baby Doll's Favourite.

5. What was the biggest bargain?
Essence has these little 99 cent tubes of lipgloss. And they are so freaking teasty .. I love the old scents now they have new ones and not a single one I like.

6. What was the biggest waste of money?
I bought an Essence quatro palette a few months ago. It is called Most Wanted, the colours seemed great though.
I disliked it the very first moment the eyeshadow touched my eyelid. Chalky, not pigmented and lots of fall out. I don't like it at all!

7. What product have you bought but forgotten about?
So many! I recently re-discovered my Maybelline BBcreams. My skin has been so improved last weeks and BBcreams have been found a lot more during the hot days!

8. What product is good quality for money?
Sleek palettes. Definitely! 
Twelve lovely eyeshadow for less than €10, how can this not be nice?

9. Three products you’ve been loving at the moment?
My L'oreal Telescopic Mascara, the Sleek Rose Gold Blush and the MUA Baked Bronzer. All great for a nice and simple super look.

Geen opmerkingen: