maandag 21 april 2014

Ultimate Lash: Multimizer

Mascara is my biggest weakness. I love to give my lashes that nice length and push up illusion. I, once again, purchased a new mascara.
This time, no Maybelline but Catrice.

I used to avoid this brand, together with Essence mascara, but I think both brands have stepped up a lot last year. I did get intrigued and decided to try a new budget proof mascara.

If you want to know if it is a budget gem? Keep reading.

I always have quite high standards for my mascara. I want a descent amount of volume and/or length, separation + it preferably should its curl and if waterproof I love it even more(but I can put waterproof topcoat over it.)

Put to the test today was the Catrice Ultimate Lash Volume Multimizer in Ultra Black, also available in regular black.
The wand of this mascara is plastic and reminds of my Rocket mascara by Maybelline but softer. I usually do prefer wands with hairs but I'm fine having these types as well.

The product in the tube itself is shiny, so it is more liquid and this works for me best.
Maybe this is going to be good.
Then we come to the application. Well I am not impressed at all!
Even though the product looks good, you first of all notice that the brush is packed with product.

Then on my first use the mascara got my lashes stick to each other so badly. Second, it doesn't gave me any volume and certainly didn't multimize my lashes.
With a Maybelline mascara I have lots of volume, length without curling. This does show up, but not in a good way.

My sister got this mascara too and she does like it. On that hand I just want to tell that every person reacts different on a mascara.
Some love it and some hate it.

Overall thought: Not impressed. I'm still finding a way that maybe I can use it, with good results but so far no good.
No volume or length and no separation.

Tell me, do you like this mascara? Or do you want to one day?

Geen opmerkingen: