zaterdag 19 april 2014

Essence: Shimmer Pearls

I used to either avoid highlighter or buy it and never use it. That came to a change whenever the budget brand Essence came out with their Metal Glam Highlighter.

Highlighter is now found in my everyday routine. And my highlighters are adding up. That being said: there is a new add of highlighter to my collection. This time again it was a limited edition add.
And even my mommy loved it!

Want to know my thoughts? Then keep reading.

The highlighter I am talking about is the Essence Cookies & Cream Shimmer Pearls.
My mom really is nostalgic about shimmer pearls and she already likes them, just because it's pearls.
I remember seeing the collection and I wanted the hand crème but I smelled it and walked away. The pearls and the blush were eye-catching though. But both were already touched so I skipped and went to another drugstore.
Lucky me found untouched shimmer pearls. (sadly no blush, but I'm still looking)
The unopened pearls have this white cushion in there.
There is only one shade from these pearls called: One Sweet Day.
When you open the box you see there are three shades of pearls: Pink, Beige and Orange. (I want to squeeze these pearls ^^)
The peals themselves look really good and I thought they would give a real obvious shine to your face. The colour mixes to a very sheen colour and it gives you a very subtle shine, which is really pretty.
Also the colour stays on throughout the day.
 
Sometimes highlighter can be that bit to harsh for a daily look, but because these pearls are fairly light but still give you a descent highlight they are perfect for daily use.
 
Overall thought: I like it! The pearls look sweet in the box and on your cheekbones. They give you a nice highlight, but not to much. Perfect in your daily routine!
 
Tell me, have you ever tried shimmer pearls?

Geen opmerkingen: