woensdag 16 april 2014

My favourite lipsticks

A lot of girls I know have that signature colour on their lips. I also have found the shade that, I find, suits me really well. But I don't wear it everyday.
Lately though I've been grabbing on to the same lipsticks over and over again.

Today I decided to show you my five favourite lipsticks.
Are you interesting in finding out what my signature shades are? Then keep reading.

I think I can say that Catrice lipsticks are my most favourite. (And now I am on a 'not buy-make up' period I see shades I never noticed before.) But my ultimate favourite isn't one from Catrice.
As you on the picture above see, Catrice is present, 3 of the 5 are.
Besides that I also included a P2 lipstick and my ultimate favourite, my Revlon Shade.

The colours I normally go for are berry, cherry and plum shades. I think they really suit blonde hair very well.
And besides that I want a on the spot perfect nude, which is really hard to find.

From left to right you can see: Catrice Berry Bradshaw, Don't Fear The Sheer, Revlon Raspberry Pie, Catrice What AP-ricot and lastly P2 Madison Square.
Thoughts FLTR:
-Catrice Berry Bradshaw, A dark berry plum shade. It can be applied very lightly but very fierce as well. Somehow there is a redish-brown touch to it which makes this lipstick very special.

-Catrice Don't Fear The Sheer, I was very sceptical about this shade. It seemed such a weird shade to wear. But I eventually ended up loving it! This is a lovely sheer neutral shade. This lipstick is from the Gel Shine range and is really smoothing to your lips!

-Revlon Raspberry Pie, well without a doubt this is my absolute perfect shade. Dab it on, sweep it on. Both ways are gorgeous for this lipstick to wear. A very clear Raspberry shade, perfect in all seasons! This lipstick as well holds very good and is super smooth.

-Catrice What's Ap-ricot?, A light peachy apricot (duh) shade. I prefer to just dab this colour on. When you sweep it on this colour can really look weird, so I recommend to not overdo this lipstick. Besides that I love this shade. A good nude shade.

-P2 Madison Square, I adore this shade. It's perfect to create a very dark lip. But it is also very pretty to just go for the cherry pink shade when you apply it.
FLTR: Berry Bradshaw, Don't Fear The Sheer, Raspberry Pie, What's AP-ricot?, Madison Square
 
I always used to avoid berry, pink shades and I totally love them now. These shade, I feel, suits (golden) blondes really well, it first makes your hair really pop but also pops your lips.. The contrast is fairly big with these shade. But I feel therefore it really works.
The two nude shades aren't to nude. And are perfect for a strong eye but light lip. Also perfect on sunny summer days!

Well these were my favourite lipsticks. I hope you liked to read it. And tell me, what is your favourite lipstick?

Geen opmerkingen: