maandag 14 april 2014

My First Time Tag

I have for you another tag today. I found this one on a Dutch beauty blog - click - I really enjoy reading those.
Because I think you should get to know me a bit more, little by little, I'm going to do the My Frist Time tag..

Ready for the firsts? Keep reading.

My First Best Friend:
I remember her, but not her name. To me she was my best friend, but getting older I've realised that she knew she was a popular girl and took her advantage of that. Every girl in primary school used to like her but ever since I went to secondary school I never heard from her again. Actually typing this, this is not what you call a best friend, not at all.
After that I got to know another girl who was a friend to me too and even to this day we still are friends.

My First Bought Record:
This must be from a Belgian girl band called K3. Although I never remember myself buying one. :) I loved to sing along those (childish) lyrics and whenever I'm in a funny mood, with the right friends I can be very nostalgic and still song along!

My First School Love:
Erm, that is a hard one. ... I think it was a Turkish guy. I have absolutely no idea why I fancied him (probably because that was the first time I was in class with someone foreign). But after a chat with another schoolfriend we realised that every girl had a crush on him.

My Frist Celebrity Crush:
That one I remember very well. I never was into music that much until I turned 12. I then immediately fell in love with the singer of a band I still adore. It is Bill Kaulitz!
And to be honest I still have a crush on him!
Just look how gorgeous this man is!!

My Frist Pet:
I always had fishes. If you consider a fish a pet. I named my fish, Victor.

My First Gadget:
It probably will be my mp3 player. I didn't buy it myself though. It also might be my very first phone, a classic Nokia.

My First Big Purchase:
I'm sure that was my camera. I bought it when I was around 15 and it only costed me about €80, back then, for me this was a lot of money.

My First Blogpost:
If you consider my 'intro' blogpost a blogpost, that one. If it's meant to be a review it is my Essence 2in1 mascara review. I had a class in public relations about social media, including blogs.
From that moment on I knew I'd have a blog and that mascara would be my first review!

My First Make Up:
I remember this very well. I always used to 'steal' my sisters make up. She had a foundation and I used it all the time. Then it was my birthday and she got me the Maybelline Full 'n Soft Mascara. Ever since that mascara I've never turned my back on Maybelline mascaras.

Well, this was my first times tag. I remembered everything very well really. Just the first school crush was pretty hard.

If you like to do this tag, please do so. I can not wait to read
yours!

PHOTOSOURCE:
www.designurge.com
www.addictivoz.com
www.vivaadonis.com

Geen opmerkingen: