donderdag 24 april 2014

Pinkblushed

Blush can make you look so good. And it adds a lot to a tired face. I never used blush a lot but I love it more and more.

I have been loving to find/buy new beautiful shades of blushes. I had a pink period, a peach period and now I'm back to pinks. Give me a satin finish pink and I love it even more.

I recently found a two new gems. And I have put them to the test of course. Do you like to know my thoughts? Then keep reading.

The gems I am talking about are Catrice and Essence blushes.
The Essence blushes I love! they are good. Catrice blushes though I never tried one of the regular blushes before(I don't find thé blush) but I am willing to say I like their limited edition blushes a lot.
The first one is from the well loved Silky touch blushes by Essence. And it is one of the newest shades, called: 'Life's a cherry.'
It is the heaviest and brightest shade of my whole collection.
The colour is a very bright cherry pink shade.
I haven't used the blush that often yet, mainly because it is such a heavy colour. But I do like it a lot. The colour is perfect for the upcoming lovely sunny weather and if you handle the right amount of colour you get on your brush this colour is absolutely wearable.
NOTE: really don't take to much product it is crazy pigmented!

My second blush I want to show you is an old limited edition. From last year. Ieww I hear you think. Don't worry I cleaned/cleansed it very well!
It is the Catrice limited edition Candy Shock, Sugar Shock blush.
I think from both blushes this beauty here is just stunning. It is a backed marbled blush. It has white, light pink, pink and peach shades in there and they match perfectly.
At first I thought this blush didn't give me any colour but you have to build this blush up. And still you get an amazing glow, which looks super natural.
On the swatch above you can see left the Life's a cherry blush and right the Sugar Shock blush.
The right one you really not notice a lot next to the bright shade. But if you look closely you can see an ever so light pink glow. Also on your cheeks you get this type of shade.
Both of the colours stay a really good amount of time too.

Overall thought: I prefer wearing the Sugar Shock blush at this moment. It's a really nice colour and perfect to have in a daily routine. Maybe when the days get do get really summer-hot I might grab the Life's a cherry shade a lot more.

Tell me, what is your favourite blush at this moment?

Geen opmerkingen: