vrijdag 21 maart 2014

Top 3 Foundations

I am really picky when it comes to foundation. My standards are fairly high and if I don't like the foundation from the start, 95% of the times I will never like it.
I was looking in my stash when putting some stuff away and I was thinking it would be nice to give you my top three of foundations.

My standards are high as said. I want a medium/full coverage, I want a match that is BANG ON (I have a super light skin so I use some self tan to match me to the lightest foundation shades), I want a foundation that lasts me the whole day and lastly I prefer not to look like I have run marathon at the end of the day = meaning I don't want to get shiny.

So without further ado, I'm gonna get started.

I actually had a hard time to narrow it down to three. And to be honest I failed. Or no better said, number 3 is a tie.
Here is an overview of the foundations I am showing you.
Well to start of I'm directly showing you my all time favourite foundation. Number 1!
The Rimmel Wake Me Up Fundation. Here you can find my first thoughts about this foundation.
Great coverage, last a long time, doesn't make me shiny.
I did change my mind a bit about this foundation. Only because my skin has improved a lot last months and I now feel it covers everything that I want to have covered.
Still, the scent is amazing, with almost every Rimmel foundation.

On number 2 I have for you a Revlon foundation.
The Revlon Color Stay Foundation. As well wrote a review about that foundation.
Some people love the high coverage of this foundation, some people hate the coverage.
I love the coverage of this foundation. I need absolutely no concealer with this foundation.
The only thing to mind is the amount of product you use. Because you can look fairly cakey with this foundation.
And this foundation stays a long time too.

The last foundation for me was hard. I eventually decided that I couldn't pick one, so I made it a tie.
The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (un-reviewed) and the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse(reviewed) Foundation.
'Why a tie?': I hear you ask! The Healthy Mix foundation is really good in coverage. It is a delicious smelling products. But then, the foundation does not hold at all. I am super shiny at the end of the day. But that first item is so good that had to be in here.
The Rimmel foundation is great coverage! I still don't like the heavy-ness of the foundation and I am not fully matte, as the foundation is suggesting.

The main feature you find here is that I love a good medium/full coverage foundation and prefer not to look shiny.

Tell me what is your favourite foundation out of these four?

Geen opmerkingen: