donderdag 27 maart 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag

There hasn't been a lot of posts out this week. Reason: I had quite a rough week and it hasn't been pleasant. Today I am back and I have a tag for you all.
I found the video '40 Beauty Questions Tag' from Sinead Cady aka The Make Up Chair on YouTube (you can watch her video here) and I liked it a lot. And since I don't have a YouTube channel (yet) I thought I would turn this into a blogpost.

So let's jump right into it


Q: How many times do you wash your face daily?
A: I only do it once a day.

Q: What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

A: I have the most weird combo skin type. My Tzone can get either extremely dry or extremely oily.

Q: What is your current facial wash?
A: I am using my body wash by Sanex, I am allergic to soap and this soap doesn't consist any.


Q: Do you exfoliate?
A: Yes

Q: What brand do you use?

A: Garnier

Q: What moisturizer do you use?

A: I use either Biocura or Diadermine.

Q: Do you have freckles?

A: No I don't.

Q: Do you use eye cream?

A: Yes and it's by Biocura.

Q: Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

A: Yes and unfortunately I still do just a lot better.

Q: Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

A: No I didn't.

Q: What foundation do you use?

A: I switch up my foundation every day. But my favourites are the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and the Revlon Color Stay Foundation.

Q: How about concealer?
A: I love my match to cover cream concealer and my 16h longlasting concealer both by Essence.

Q: Do you know your undertone color?

A: Yes I do.

Q: What do you think of fake eyelashes?

A: I think if it suits you, you should totally go for it. Otherwise I always think it would be better to leave them. I personally feel it doesn't looks good on me.

Q: Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

A: Yes I do but I don't do so. I think expire dates are ok as guide but you should use your common sense. If something works just fine even after the expire date, keep using it. But if it isn't working as it supposed to work or it smells funny. You should know that it is best to throw it away.

Q: What brand of mascara do you use?

A: I prefer Maybelline mascara by far. But as well try to use as many different ones.

Q: Sephora or MAC?

A: I prefer Sephora.

Q: Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

A: No I don't.

Q: What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

A: Besides blending my concealer with my fingers I use brushes/sponges for everything.

Q: Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

A: Only when I go out.

Q: For the face?

A: Yes, I notice a huge difference.

Q: What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

A: I love rose gold shades. I believe it suits a lot of people.

Q: Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

A: For my waterline I use a pencil, for actual eyeliner I only use liquid ones.

Q: How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

A: I actually can't remember me doing so. Only the very first time I used liquid liner I pocked my eye. Super gross because my eyeball looked black :D

Q: What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
A: I personally don't like them a lot. It gets everywhere.

Q: Do you use mineral makeup?

A: No I haven't yet.

Q: What is your favorite lipstick?

A: I love my Revlon Colorburst in Raspberry Pie and my Catrice Ultimate Shine Gel Colour in Don't Feer the Sheer.

Q: How about lipgloss?

A: I only have two absolute favourites: Essence (discontinued) Berry Me and the new Mirror Shine Effect in Baby Doll's Favourite.

Q: What is your favorite blush to use?

A: Definitely Rose Gold by Sleek.

Q: Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

A: Never did.

Q: Do you like drugstore makeup?

A: Yes, certainly!

Q: Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

A: Sometimes.

Q: Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

A: Actually am taking one now. I 'graduate' in June and I am planning to do some special effects make up and bodypainting.

Q: Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

A: At first, maybe yes. Now I believe I am doing fine!

Q: Name a makeup crime that you hate?

A: Overdoing! Foundationwise, Eyelinerwise. LESS IS MORE if you are not sure about what you are doing.

Q: Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

A: On me I prefer a more prominent lip and nice winged liner. But I like to change that everyday.

Q: Which celebrity always has great make up?

A: Without a doubt Katy Perry. *female crush!* She looks gorgeous!

Q: If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?

A: I think powder. We don't want to get shiny.

Q: Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

A: I don't do so very often, but yes.

Q: Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

A: Not all the time. Definitely not when I just woke up.

Q: In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

A: This is a hard one ...

Q: What do you think of Makeup?

A: Make Up is to me an art itself. You can do some crazy stuff with it and it can improve the way you look. So I love make up.

So this was the tag. I really enjoyed doing it.
If you like to do the tag too, please go for it and I can't wait to see your answers.

PHOTOSOURCE: www.girlscene.nl
             www.typef.com
             www.mamamia.com
             www.explodingcomics.com

Geen opmerkingen: