donderdag 20 maart 2014

Kiko Make Up

I had lack of inspiration these days. I wanted to write but couldn't decide on what.
Realising I still haven't finished my Berlin hauls, the pick was quickly made.

So being in Berlin I wanted to go to a Kiko store. And they are quit present there. I have seen a lot a Kiko stores.
Even tough there are a lot of stores, I don't think I've ever seen a Belgian blogger writing about Kiko. Or any others to be honest.

Because of that I had no idea on what to pick or what I would like. What would I be using the most? And I eventually decided to actually only pick from the discount container.
Three products where my total. So let's jump right into it.

First thing to notice about the store and their products: They look so wonderful. Really sophisticated and more expensive then they really are.
The products all came in a little paper box. Which makes it looks even more pricey somehow.
Also without box they look great.

My first thing, after 15minutes thinking, I got was the velvet stick blush. It's a peachy blush called Intuitive Rose Gold. It's indeed rose gold. And it looks stunning. It is an exact colour that I certainly like and suits me.
But sadly I feel the blush isn't that 'woaw' pretty on your skin. At least that's my feeling. The colour is actually just pink on your skin. And I think I would have liked it better when it would be a rose gold/coral colour.
The blush itself is rather creamy and really blendable and can be applied very sheer or more prominent + it does stay really well.

Second a lipstick. I used to never like to wear it. But I am trying to get out of my comfort zone an try a bunch of different colours. I found a lipstick that I thought I would like.
The colour is called Magenta. That is what the Kiko website says. But the colour is NOT magenta. It a nice redish, slightly pink colour. Something I normally like when being lightly applied.
Well being applied, I don't know what is causing it, I don't like the colour at all. I think it is just to boring. Nothing special. Just a plain colour. Of course it is possible that others might love this colour. Just not me. The lipstick itself though is pretty good, really pigmented and stays a generous amount of time.

Lastly I have an eyeshadow. It is a mono shadow from the colour sphere line.
I have the shade Golden Bronze. A super pretty golden bronze, just what the name says.
I wouldn't wear this eyeshadow on my entire lid but it would be super nice as inner corner highlight or just below your waterline.
Only downside, there is a huge amount of fallout and therefore it quickly looks crap. So I would definitely give you the tip of tapping the excess product off first before applying.

Did my trip to Kiko please me? Well besides the lipstick I am really happy about my purchases I made. And I think my favourite must be the stick blush.
All the products where around €3 to €6 and that was with discount.

Tell me, would you ever want to try Kiko make up?

Geen opmerkingen: