vrijdag 7 maart 2014

Super?Nailpolish

Nailpolish is something that lately I really gotten into.
Doing nail art, accent nail .. I love it. I used to never like it when there where limited editions focussed on nails and nail art.

The last limited edition here in Belgium where I really was impressed, even when it was about nails, was the Superheroes collection by Essence.

And one nailpolish caught my eye.
I never use any other brand then Maybellines nailpolish so this was a huge step for me.
Do you want to know if this step was worth it, then keep reading.

The Superheroes collection consisted of nailpolishes (each €1,99), a nailpolishremover and stickers/glitters for you doing some nail art.

All the polishes had some effect to them, e.g. liquid gold, thermo, holo, sand, etc. ...
The nailpolish I bought myself was the oil slick effect polish in Power Girl.
It's a purple, blue-ish, grey-ish colour that looks really awesome.
In my personal opinion, this colour appeals.
I got my hopes up high but after testing it: Huge disappointment!
 
First fail: It does not coat my nails at all! I need three layers to kind of get it right for me, and after those three coats you can still see my nail. Also it's super streaky. Which I personally hate!
No Good!
Second fail: The colour. That is why I bought it, the special thing about the colour. When you're done painting, your nails the colour is plain glittery blue-ish, turquoise. When you move your hands a bit, the purple shows. But it's no where near as fancy as in the bottle.
 
Third fail: After only one day of wear it chips. (note: I normally can wear my nailpolish 7days without chipping) That's the one thing making a nailpolish an absolute failure! 
 
Is there anything positive to say about this polish. Well no!
The only good thing was that this polish didn't got me broke.

Tell me, did you had a better experience with this nailpolish or did you had the same problems?
I normally don't write only bad about a product but this was so disappointing. I had to tell you know.
 
I'm sorry Essence, this one didn't please me.
 

Geen opmerkingen: