dinsdag 11 maart 2014

NYX

My Berlin trip has been over for several weeks now. *If only I could go back right away*
I have been shopping for NYX in a store called Douglas. Got myself some products and as promised I came around to finally do my review on the products I have got myself.

Are you interested in NYX, then keep reading?

I have got myself 3 products. A blush, a jumbo pencil and a gloss.
I would have loved to get more. But I couldn't just take everything. So I narrowed it down to just those three.
FLTR: Jumbo pencil, blush, butter gloss
 
First of the jumbo pencil. And for me personally it is a hit. I got the colour, Cottage Cheese and it is this gorgeous frosty white colour with some sparkle to it.
It was the only I really was impressed about. The others that were offered weren't for me.
Lately I have been loving nude eyeliners on my waterline, it's such an eye opener and it makes you look so good. I also feel that the colour is very pigmented.
The pencil applies really smooth and it's super creamy. In terms of lasting power, on me, it stays throughout the whole day.
 
Second I got my personal favourite and it's a Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait.
A very nice, light pink colour. Which would be perfect for the upcoming spring and summer.
The colour as said, is very nice. It applies very sheer but you can build up some more.
It is a super tasty gloss. And it is not to sticky.
Everything is good about this gloss. The only thing is that it would be perfect when it would last longer. But I don't mind re-applying.
 
Lastly another fairly huge love for me last few weeks. Returning from Berlin, this was used almost every day.
The NYX blush in Peaches/PĂȘches.
The colour definitely isn't a peachy colour, it is plain pink I first thought.
Eventually when trying this, you aren't able to not love this colour. The pink somehow feels suitable for everyone. It gives you the blushed look when you have just run a few blocks or you have been outside in the cold for quit a while. And it looks so fresh and good. Normally peach blushes suit me better, but surprisingly this was as well very nice.
Certainly a recommendation.
 
NYX is not available in Belgium, unfortunately. But I can totally say that this brand is worth its delivery cost and the trip to Berlin.
Tell me, have you ever tried NYX? What products can you recommend?

Geen opmerkingen: