woensdag 26 februari 2014

Mirror Shine Lipgloss

Review number two of a lot more to come of my recent shopping.
Lipglosses used to be the only lipproducts I had in my stash. With a growing stash I turned to lipsticks. And to my one lipstick I had an add of a lot more.
I love my Catrice lipsticks because they are nicely pigmented and super creamy.

Recently I've been liking the lipglossy type of things again. Lippolishes by Catrice too and now that Essence has improved their old lipglosses I got my hands on a new range.
If you like to know my thoughts on them, then keep reading.

With the new change of Essence came the new XXXL Longlasting lipglosses: Mirror Shine Effect. I got intrigued because of the mirror shine, what was that.
The Mirror Shine glosses come in four different shades. And I got myself 2, called Baby Doll's Favourite and I love Pink.
Baby Doll's Favourite is a peachy pale nude colour with a little touch of glitter in there, but once wearing you don't see those glitters on your lips.
I love Pink is a strong pink colour. It looks super bright in the tube. When you are wearing the gloss this is just a nice pink colour on the lips. To me it's a my lips but better pink colour.
Both colours are really sheer and are not that 'bam' as in the tube that's for sure. But they give, to me personally, enough colour.

The mirror shine effect comes down to actually a really glossy finish. I quickly find it to shiny but for me this is just fine. One thing that does strikes me is that the gloss is fairly sticky.
I'm wearing my hair loose all day, everyday, so when the wind blows my hair gets attached to it. But it doesn't hold me back in wearing lipgloss.
FLTR: Baby Doll's Favourite, I love Pink
 
Mainly because of the two things that really has gotten improved:
First: The applicator. The brush makes it super easy to apply your gloss really easily.
Second: The longlasting-ness. It's really the best I ever had in lipglosses. After eating and drinking a full day the gloss is still there. And it doesn't need any touch ups during the day.

By this gloss I have been impressed. And maybe by this newbie I've been won over to the gloss side again a tiny bit more.
Tell me, would you ever try this lovely gloss too? It's available for €2,29 in your local drugstores.

Geen opmerkingen: