vrijdag 21 februari 2014

Blush Up

New assortments kind of make it essential to have a list or otherwise you will buy loads more then actually first was the plan. And so I did make my list.

My list was indeed to big, but I kept it to what I wanted and hopefully keep it that way.

Essence didn't really attracted me when talking about their newbies but one blush caught my eye so badly I could not, not buy it.
Want to hear about that stunning blush, then keep reading.

What made the blush so special is that it's an ombre effect. You have two different colours, a orange-pink blush and a babypink-flashypink blush (called Pinkflow)

Because the orange one appeals most I went for this colour and it's called Heat Wave.
It is a fully matt - no sparkles - powder blush and it's really silky.
The nice thing about this orange-pink blush is that you actually have three colours: Orange, peach and pink. That as well won me over in buying this shade (The other blush just had the pink.) I really do love the sight of this blush!
When first testing and swatching it, I was impressed. It looked really pigmented. Easy to pick up the product. And it seemed like you didn't need a lot to have a nice blushed look on your cheeks.
But it wasn't really that pigmented.
 
The pigment doesn't really show up on your cheeks. Like my brush is not picking up any product (I had this a few times before with other blushes so this must be my way to expensive bad brush)
Of course it doesn't take long to add more colour. And it did won me over again.
It looks so natural. Especially the peach shade. It just looks so nice on a yellow toned skin.
The peach colour gives a natural, fresh look. And because it's matt you don't have to worry that it will look to much quickly.
 
And lastly the lasting power of this powder blush is very fine too. After a day of wear it's still there, of course not as heavily as when you apply it.
 
Overall thought: I like it. Affordable and good looking. Packeging is nice too. So why leave a really good, not pricey product, behind.
Tell me, will you ever try this ombre blush?

Geen opmerkingen: