maandag 3 februari 2014

3in1 Foundation

Foundation is tricky, I always say that.
I keep trying to find even better then the last one I found.
Which gets me to the point where I have enough foundation to put on over 50 people and probably more.
Another find is done. But is it good?

This is my second review for the brand CoverGirl
I found the Outlast 3in1 foundation by CoverGirl, really hyped and loved a lot.

America has so many shades to pick from. Unfortunately here not.
I got myself the  shade 940 where as in American terms I should get the shade 810. Which is a very pale yellow undertoned foundation.
This 940 shade is called Natural Beige. Yellow indeed, but to dark. So I have to add white daycream.
 
Adding a bit is fine to me and it gets me to a shade that I can pull of when being tanned. But then the foundation should hold. But that is kind of a failure with this foundation. It’s not like I’m adding a lot so it’s normal this foundation is sliding of. I does not hold or stays at all. Even after powdering it all off.
 
As well as their promise primer, foundation and concealer, I’m very sorry but no. I still see a lot of blemishes after applying this product. Normally a good concealer does the job for me. But not this one. I tried under eye area, blemishes. But it isn’t better in coverage.
The only positive thing to say about this foundation is that it really nice to wear. It’s fairly lightweight. And even though adding more for more coverage does not make me feel cakey.

After all I don’t really liked the hard search for this, just because it’s not working.
I don’t see where the hype is coming from. Of course foundation is something very personal (where as all make up products are) but for me it’s not worth the hype.
Tell me, have you ever tried this foundation? 

Geen opmerkingen: