vrijdag 10 januari 2014

My collection: The numbers.

I think the next tag here is really fun to read, to me personally.
Counting your make up collection.
You have all the categories and you count how many you have from that category. It's as easy as that.
I probably will forget some products but I'll try to do my best.

Are you ready for my numbers?

Face
Primer: 1
Foundation: 11
BB-cream: 2
Concealer: 9
Powder: 6
Blush: 5
Bronzer: 2
Highlighter: 4

Brows
Gel: 1
Pencil: 1
Powder: 1
Eyes
Primer: 1
Eyeliner: 9
Pencil: 13
Mascara: 16
Pigments: 1
Eyeshadow: 8
Palettes: 7

Lips
Lipstick: 19
Lipgloss: 7
Lipstain: 1
Liplaquer: 3
Lipcare: 8

Total: 135

OMG It's a lot after counting all of this. When you see your collection you know it might be a lot but you don't realise the actual number might be so big.

Of course I don't have the biggest collection and I don't want to brag with this number. I just wanted to do this tag.
I hope you liked it, and tell, how big is your number?

Geen opmerkingen: