zondag 29 december 2013

That's Sleek!

Eyeshadow has never been something I took a lot interest in. Mainly because I always did the same.
Either just a super natural base or just some brown to accentuate my crease.

Ever since summer holidays I liked doing my eyeshadow. On daily base I intend to still go for the natural look but lately there's more colour to be found then just one.
And that's all because of my recent received palettes.
Want to know which ones, then keep on reading.

A lot of bloggers and youtubers love the Urban Decay Naked palettes.
I do admit that they are looking wonderful. Especially Naked 3 appeals to me the most.
Unfortunately in Belgium you can't purchase them in drugstores but mainly the price holds me back.

Therefor I was looking for palettes that are more cheap.
I think I found the perfect palettes. Sleek! They're just awesome.
I have bought all the palettes online. Each €9,45 which I find a really good price for the twelve colours that you have in the palette.

Packaging wise is as the brand tells you, Sleek. There does not have to be a crazy drawing on there.
Less is more with Sleek. But it sure does work.
Pigmentation is just great. I think I've never had an eyeshadow that is so pigmented. With only one dip, not a sweep, you have already a lot of colour on your finger.
How it works? The colours are really easy to blend and are easy to apply. The matt colours in the palette are close to having no fall out. But some shimmery ones, I feel it's more of the grey shimmer colours, have some fall out.
My first palette was the Bad Girl palette. If I must choose, even though I don't wear this palette a lot, this must be my favourite. The colours are fabulous! I think I love every colour from that palette.
It's hard to actually wear this daily because the colours are so intense. But for partynight or special occasions, I'd say, go for this palette.

My next order included the Storm and Oh So Special palette.
Both more natural but there are some darker colours in there as well to go for a more dramatic look.
The Storm palette has more brown, neutral colours. There is as well some gold an super nice pink. But you can easily go smoky if you want that. So it's really versatile.

The last is the Oh So Special palette. When I first opened this palette I thought: 'crap that is really pink'. But this palette is the one I grab to the most. I intend to use the rose gold ones the most, combined with a brown colour to accentuate my crease. It's super simple and quick (which is a plus for me because I always get up way to late). This palette I'd say is the most different. And everyone can find their perfect look.
Something I also like is that every colour has a name. Not that it's a must, it's just funny to see.
The Storm palette hasn't got any names. But it got some colours in there you can also find in the Bad Girl and Oh So Special palette.
 
Overall I think these palettes are awesome and really good.
For me the big win for Sleek is their pigmentation. There's no discussion possible because it's the best.
If you haven't tried any Sleek palettes you should sure do!
And if you have, what do you think about them?

Geen opmerkingen: