dinsdag 31 december 2013

First beauty Haul

This time, the first time. I'm doing a beauty haul.
As ending of 2013.

No worries there will be more in 2014. I thought this would be fun to do and end hauling.
Want to see what I bought myself? Continue reading, I'd say.


I didn't got a lot. It's just a small purchase of things I want/need.
I got myself 3 products.

First I got the new Rimmel Apocalips in Eclipse. I really love these liplaquers.
And this colour is a dark one. Since I really adore the light eyes, dark lip look. I am making sure to find a lot of dark lipcolours.(There will be a review on that) This one so far is really good. I like their application and lasting power too.
Colour wise I'm not sure if this is exactly what I wanted or not.  
Up next I bought a regular liquid eyeliner by Essence.
Since a couple of years I only use liquid eyeliner on daily basis. This stays for a full day, doesn't crease. And for me it's super easy to work with.
This is the waterproof version (rainy days, you know) and it has an sponge applicator.
Lastly I bought this impulsively. My sister used this one as well but she completely disliked this. But I wanted to give it a try.
It's the Catrice re-touch light reflecting concealer. And the colour for me is 010 Ivory.
I feel this has a really good coverage but colour wise again, this doesn't suit me when I powder everything of. It changes into an orange colour. So I have to find out if I can fix that up.
So this was my tiny haul. I hope you had already an awesome Christmas dinner/party and I also hope that tonight you walk into 2014 with a lot of pleasure!

Geen opmerkingen: