maandag 9 december 2013

Rose Gold

Our local drugstores don't have the biggest range of different make up brands, unfortunately.
And since some brands are expensive compared to England or the USA, I mainly go for the cheaper brands.

I as well have a huge problem that brands aren't available here.
eg. MUA, Sleek, Collection, 2true etc.

I have bought myself Collection and 2true on my trip to London. But completely haven't noticed Sleek.
SHAME!
But that unbelievable thing came to a change.

My lovely sister has a friend in Scotland. And lucky me, she went there a few weeks ago.
Since Superdrug will now always be a MUST VISIT when I go to England myself, I made a list for my sister.

The list:
- Sleek: Rose Gold blush
- Maybelline: Mega plush mascara
- Cosmopolitan: Blend perfection sponge (beauty blender dupe)
That being said you now have an overview on what reviews will come!

On to the blush: Rose Gold by Sleek make up.
If you have a Sleek blush this will most likely be the one.
It's been compared hundred of times to Nars Orgasm (I do not own this product)
When I look at pictures they do seem really similar.
So, the day after my sister came home the blush was tested.
When opened; It's exactly how you would image a rose gold colour to look like. In one light the colour looks pink and in another light this blush looks peachy.
Swatched: I loved the blush even more, such a gorgeous colour!
I couldn't wait to actually try it. But 'oh wait where did that obvious colour go that was on my hand?'
It's not that obvious on your cheeks. I do need more than one sweep of the blush. But it's perfect to build up and you won't look overblushed :)
The colour looks really sheer and natural. It makes you look fresh and alive.
And the shimmer is perfect too because you can use the blush as highlighter too.
Multifunctional blush I'd say.
When I have to talk about the lastingpower of this blush, in all honesty, I have to say that it's not that great. I thought this blush would stay all day.
At the end of a working day this blush isn't how you would imagine the blush to look like. It's not there anymore.
Which was rather disappointing.

After all I do love the blush to much to not like it anymore because it doesn't stay that long. The colour is just amazing and that is why it's completely making up for the not-so-longlasting part.
It's super affordable as well, availabele for £4,99 online, in Superdrug and Boots.

Geen opmerkingen: