vrijdag 13 december 2013

Glamourised Doll

Mascara, as you already know it's my weakness.
My mascara drawer is now full but there are still coming more into the drawer.
And I like it.

Today I have a cheaper drugstore mascara.
So keep on reading if you want to find out more.

A friend of mine told me she really liked the mascara from this review.
But I somehow dislike every mascara that is not Maybelline.
In my mind they all are flakey, clumpy and in general: just bad!
Sometimes I do find one that I like but Maybelline is still the best.

For example I got a new Maybelline one, and again this is a great mascara.
But she got me interested in this drugstore mascara so I decided to do try it.
It wasn't though with the most enthusiasm.

I'm talking about the Catrice Glamour Doll mascara in waterproof.
And so far so good.
I really wasn't expecting the effect you get.
The brush is plastic, so it doesn't have any real hairs
And because of the wand is plastic and the hairs are so short every single of your lashes will get coated.
The effect is pretty good. 
So I really do like the brush. It's a damn good one.
I have had such bad ones, more expensive, and this one is great compared to those ones.
I do feel that after just one coat, I don't get the desired amount of curl and volume. So I go my lashes a second time. Your lashes look longer and have a really nice curl.
The wand is as well created for a really nice separation of the lashes.
The waterproofness was tested too, like I do with every other one, and it's waterproof.

With the name I do not really agree, doll like eyes. That quite impossible if just using some mascara.
But as I said the curl and separation is pretty good after a second application.
 
After a couple of hours wear I wanted to know if the nice result was still there but I felt it lost a lot of the curl. Where as my Maybelline mascaras only lose a bit of their curl, not a lot.
As well sometimes when you apply mascara on your lower lashes your under eye area might seem a bit black, but with this one the mascara stays in place pretty well.
 
This is quite a good mascara if you're just starting make up or if you want to go for cheaper alternatives and don't want to spend €10 on products. But I'm not saying you shouldn't try this one, because I have high standards for mascaras.
The only thing I might find not as good is how long the curl stays, but price-quality wise this is a good mascara and only €3,99 in your local drugstore.

Geen opmerkingen: